Real Estate & Property Law
Property and Land have historically been the bedrock of Singapore’s nation building. Whether as an individual or in your corporate capacity, we are here to guide you through the various matters with our deep experience.
We have acted for a wide range of clients in a broad spectrum of Real estate & Property matters. These include developers, banks, corporate clients, financial institutions and statutory bodies as well as guiding individuals with unique circumstances through their property related difficulties.
Some matters in this practice area includes:
– Sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial properties
– Public (HDB and JTC) and private property markets including whole buildings
– Property financing and refinancing, mortgages and other securities documentation
– Banking and loans related work
– CPF charge and withdrawal for purchase of properties
– Mortgagee sale
– Licensed and unlicensed development projects
– Collective sales of residential projects
– Applications for approval on behalf of clients to relevant government authorities including Economic Development Board, Land Dealings Approval Unit and Controller of Housing
– Tenancies and leases for residential and commercial properties
– Conducting legal seminars to corporate clients and financial institutions
– General conveyancing practice
We are currently on the panel of the CPF Board, all 3 local banks, and certain foreign banks.
We have also represented corporate private equity fund in their real estate matters in Singapore.